Block Construction Services (BCS) has been hard at work and was involved in the management of 40 tenant improvement projects totaling approximately $5,900,000 of construction volume during the month of April in addition to preparing bids for 25 new projects.
Our development team continues to be actively involved in obtaining city approvals for several development projects and assisted in obtaining approvals for two new projects in the Lenexa area:
- A 552 unit Multi-Family project The Lenexa City Council approved this $50 million high-end rental project in April. This project, called The Residences at City Center, has plans that call for 552 units on 28 acres, along with “a substantial amenity package” of pools and clubhouses. Read more in the Kansas City Business Journal.
- A 10 Building Industrial/Distribution complex
This 120-acre Lenexa Logistics Center will have 170,000- to 260,000-square-foot range distribution range buildings along with five smaller office and distribution buildings. Read more in the Kansas City Star.
- Polsinelli Shughart will be leasing at the Plaza Corporate Center
- TEVA is moving 400 jobs from KC to their new complex in Overland Park
- See the flyer for the new College Crossing building projects
Block Construction Services