On Tuesday, Gov. Sam Brownback, President of Teva; Larry Downey, Kenneth G. Block of Block Real Estate Services (BRES) along with other dignitaries, helped cut the red ribbon for Teva Pharmaceuticals' new five-story office in Overland Park. To get an idea of the building, here are some useful facts:
- It is 5 – story Class A 154,000 SF office building with expansion capability to build an additional 100,000 SF building
- Teva relocated approximately 400 people / jobs to Overland Park to this new building.
- The building is environmentally friendly and LEED Certified by the USGBC.
The facility includes:
- Fitness center
- Coffee bar
- 300-person auditorium
- Waterfalls and an outdoor plaza
- Structured parking for 600
- And more!