- Briarcliff is planning a 298-unit, luxury apartment property on ground it recently acquired at the former Tuileries Plaza Shopping Center.
- Price Brothers recently received approval for its 188-unit development at 46 Penn, which features a medium-density concept on the north side of the Country Club Plaza.
- DST recently announced its plans to add 204 apartment units as a neighbor to its successful retail redevelopment at 51st and Main Street.
- Tanner & White Properties is also planning a redevelopment of the Woodside Health Club into Woodside Village, a 330-unit property that recently received TIF and CID approval from the City of Westwood.
- The Village at Mission Farms is expected to complete construction on its 212-unit apartment property on the west side of Mission Road in Leawood, the first “wrap” concept to be constructed in the Kansas City suburbs.
|The Village At Mission Farms Concept|