- Leaseable space is generally available providing multiple options.
- In the local market, lease rates are low and incentives from landlords are attractive.
- In a typical five-year lease, the landlord will improve and upgrade the space with additions, like, carpeting, painting, etc.
- Property values are at a point where you can buy on a per-square-foot basis cheaper than anytime recently.
- Cost of finance is historically low and available (especially on the Small Business Administration side) for owner occupants.
- Custom design to fit the look and operations of a business or organization.
- Opportunity for sale-leasebacks, in which the building is sold for a profit and the space is leased back to the company.
What is best for your organization? Only a detailed buy vs. lease analysis can determine the answer. Block Real Estate Services can provide the answers to help you make these decisions.